Azure Virtual Care (powered by STATUS)
Leveraging mobile technologies medical staff is now empowered to virtually interact with the patients regardless of their location in a secured and friendly environment eliminating the need for frequent medical appointments while cutting operational costs and increasing medical act efficiency and geographic coverage. With the integration with Microsoft Skype for Business STATUS is designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level – Zero-Distance Healthcare
Improve interaction between the healthcare service suppliers and patients through a unified healthcare records management platform
- Bad feedback from the patients/loss of patients that sometimes need to wait more than an hour for a routine consultation or a medical prescription
- Frequent medical appointments and high readmission rates
- Impact on the efficiency of the medical staff
Enormous cost pressure on hospitals and medical practices
- Investment in expensive equipment that makes it possible for the medical staff to view the vital medical information in real-time from different mobile apps
Increased number of patients with chronicle diseases
- Loss of patients due to a lower access and quality of the medical services – doctors spend less time with patients
Clinical data over flood
Consolidating, organizing and managing data from different sources (medical equipment, systems support activity, etc.)
- Medical staff not being able to access relevant content to treat patients in time
- Extra manual work for the hospitals and medical practices to manage and collaborate on medical data distributed across multiple silos
Lack of medical personnel
Deploy telemedicine solution
- Less time and poor interaction between the doctor and the patient
- Impact on the profitability of the company
- Impact on the efficiency of the doctors
- Loss of patients due to the poor quality of the medical services
The integration with Skype for Business and Azure fosters team collaboration and increases efficiency, helping the entire medical ecosystem to provide better healthcare services at lower costs while improving the overall patient experience and engagement.
- “Zero-Paper Healthcare”
- Designed to help your healthcare business to be successful in a fast-changing digital world, to treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
Collaborative and Connected Healthcare
- Significantly improve doctor-patient interaction through a flexible, affordable and powerful solution built for the mobile-first world;
- Permanently connected, engaged and healthier patients.
Cloud-delivered Healthcare built to scale
- Microsoft Azure integration with multi-tenancy capabilities or on-premises installation using your existing infrastructure;
- World-class services built to scale - on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
- A safe and secure location for storing medical data;
- Excellent capabilities for Electronic Medical Records governance and long-term preservation.
Why we are different
Eliminate the need for frequent medical appointments or poor patient experience do to long waiting time for routine consultations. Take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry to the next level with zero-distance video-enabled healthcare. Foster team collaboration and efficiency to provide better and personalized healthcare services at lower costs while improving the overall patient experience and engagement.
- Provide personalized, high quality healthcare services across the entire patient’s ecosystem regardless of their physical location
- Quality insights on medical data to support decision process based on consistent information acquired in real-time.
- Scale your highly skilled practitioners across different regions
- Unprecedented opportunities to better manage the health of patients with chronic conditions while sitting at home.
- Reduce readmission rates and home visits.
Video-enabled patient engagement
- Improving the overall patient experience and engagement (through virtual or video calls appointments)
- Provide the same level of healthcare services seamless of patient’s physical location.
Significantly increase the efficiency of the healthcare system through a secured on-line environment for patient-doctor communication available anytime, anywhere enabling patient engagement and advanced collaboration on medical data.
- Secured but easy to use environment for patient – doctor collaboration and share of medical information
- Quality insights on medical data to support decision process based on consistent information
- Recording medication and control of its administration by alerts and notifications (smartphone app, e-mail etc.)
- Monitoring the level of patient’s medical parameters and graphical display of the values evolution over time
- Quick and user-friendly access to patient’s files and history, including family history components, both for patients and doctors.
- Selection of appropriate physicians for a first or second opinion at the patient’s request, who can also see their profile and rating.
- Patient feedback for medical services.
- Web App and Mobile clients for iOS and Android.
- Treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change;
- Personalized medicine & remote medical care;
- Low-cost electronic medical records governance and long-term preservation.