Azure Digital Healthcare Hub (powered by STATUS)
Azure Healthcare Hub is a solution for electronic medical records management and patient engagement, offering a better way to enable doctors and other medical services provider’s staff to interact with patients in a secure and friendly environment.
Clinical data over flood
Consolidating, organizing and managing data from different sources (medical equipment, systems support activity, etc.)
- Medical staff not being able to access the needed content to treat patients in time
- Extra manual work for the hospitals and medical practices to manage distributed data silos
- Lack of quality insights on medical data to support decision process based on consistent information
- Poor healthcare services provided by healthcare providers and insurance companies
Enormous cost pressure on hospitals and medical practices
- High consumption of the budget
- Impact on the efficiency of the medical staff
- Poor healthcare services for patients
- Low income/profitability
Securely share and collaborate over digital medical records
- Insufficient information for the medical staff to access patients health data
- Poor interaction between the patient and the medical care provider
Inadequate security rules and policies for long term medical archiving
Longer legal retention periods
- Fines and lost revenue due to compliance issues
- Audit and lawsuits costs
Azure Healthcare Hub (powered by STATUS) is a modern healthcare solution for electronic medical records management designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level.
- Easy, secure and user controlled access to medical records for better patient-medical staff interaction;
- Information organized on patient specifics and medical interests to significantly improve the efficiency of medical care and patient management;
- Integration with existing HIS/CIS or ERP systems;
- Consolidating and organizing data from different sources (medical equipment, systems support activity, etc.) to enable easy monitoring and data analysis by healthcare providers or insurance companies;
- Zero-distance patient engagement with data securely available anytime, anywhere.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Azure Healthcare Hub by STATUS enables health service providers to get a professional way to interact with their patients, to promote their doctors and attract more customers by offering specialized and modern software services, transforming transient patients into loyal customers;
- Excellent capabilities for Electronic Medical Records governance and long-term preservation;
- WORM storage and fully encrypted data with access via a secure data line ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance;
- No capital investment - data is securely stored on Microsoft Azure in multiple data centers around the world.
Collaborative and Connected Healthcare
- Significantly improve doctor-patient interaction through a flexible, affordable and powerful solution built for the mobile-first world;
- Permanently connected, engaged and healthier patients.
Cloud-delivered Healthcare built to scale
- Microsoft Azure integration with multi-tenancy capabilities or on-premises installation using your existing infrastructure;
- World-class services built to scale - on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone;
- Personalized healthcare services offered through an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform, able to quickly scale to thousands of users.
Significantly increase the efficiency of the healthcare system through a secured on-line environment for patient-doctor communication available anytime, anywhere enabling patient engagement and advanced collaboration on medical data.
- Secured but easy to use environment for patient – doctor collaboration and share of medical information;
- Quality insights on medical data to support decision process based on consistent information;
- Recording medication and control of its administration by alerts and notifications (smartphone app, e-mail etc.);
- Monitoring the level of patient’s medical parameters and graphical display of the values evolution over time;
- Quick and user-friendly access to patient’s files and history, including family history components, both for patients and doctors;
- Selection of appropriate physicians for a first or second opinion at the patient’s request, who can also see their profile and rating;
- Patient feedback for medical services;
- Web App and Mobile clients for iOS and Android;l
- Treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change;
- Personalized medicine & remote medical care;
- Low-cost electronic medical records governance and long-term preservation.