WHAT IS ADVANCED DOCUMENT AND DATA CAPTURE FOR SHAREPOINT?
StarCapture Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint enables organizations to scan, OCR and classify documents directly to any repository within SharePoint and use them from any device at any time.
SPECIFIC CUSTOMER PAINS AND NEEDS
- Large volumes and multiple types of documents (payments, order forms, complaints, contracts, invoices etc.) to be processed and integrated in business workflows or archives;
- Intuitive interface and high quality images;
- Automated, quick, easy and accurate data capture from documents;
- Configurable workflow designer for rapid business changes;
- Lookups, correction, verification and validation features;
- Automated integration for data exchange and configurable exports to enterprise systems.
Our solution is an advanced document imaging workflows platform for enterprise processing centers in centralized, distributed or mixed scenarios for scanning, image processing, OCR, data correction and validation.
- Simultaneous usage of scanned documents directly from SharePoint folders by different users;
- Unlimited document processing;
- Easy to setup, independent of any database management system;
- Fast user adoption due to its intuitive and user friendly interface
- Unlimited OCR operations.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Designed for structured capture, for processing centers;
- Runs in the Internet Explorer web browser;
- Unlimited OCR and Plug-ins support;
- Powerful extension mechanism using scripting;
- SQL and Oracle support;
- Load Balancing and Failover Architecture;
- Batches with unlimited levels for documents hierarchical structure;
- Easy deployment and ready to use from day 1.
StarCapture Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint enables organizations to scan, OCR and classify documents directly to any repository within SharePoint.
- Knowledge management: Improve searchability and shareability of business documents;
- Increased productivity: Improve process throughput;
- Reduced office costs: Optimize physical storage space;
- Better customer service: Improve speed of access to data;
- Compliance: Ensure records security and accessibility;
- Optimized environmental costs: Reduce usage of paper and copying costs.
- Reduced operational costs: Streamline post, transportation and document logistics activities;
- Efficient business continuity and disaster recovery plans.