Select the appropriate NetWorker modules to gain protection for popular database, messaging, content, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications. You can also choose from a menu of options to add specialized functionality.
- Open architecture;
- Heterogeneous support;
- “Hot” backup and recovery;
- Centralized backup and recovery;
- Global data deduplication;
- Parallelism and multiplexing;
- Advanced staging and cloning;
- Open tape format.
- Ensure reliable backup and recovery across local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and storage area network (SAN) environments;
- Simplify management with one solution for UNIX, Microsoft® Windows, Linux, NetWare, OpenVMS, Macintosh, and VMware virtualized systems;
- Back up enterprise applications and file systems while they are in production;
- Gain complete control of your data across a variety of environments;
- Speed backups, reduce bandwidth consumption, and lower storage requirements by eliminating duplicate data at the source and target;
- Optimize use of your drives and libraries for rapid data protection in large environments;
- Create multiple copies of backup data to reduce risk and ensure business continuity;
- Port tapes between different NetWorker servers and operating systems and migrate backups between platforms.